Dara Desmond


I'm Dara Desmond, I work as a tutor with people with autism, I'm a mother, I cook, garden, sing, swim, play capoeira, cycle, upcycle furniture and things, and loads of other stuff.


Offers

Gardening, DIY, Teach English as Foreign Language, French conversation, cooking/recipe swaps.

I can lend a helping hand and a helping car.

Any qualifications or experience relevant to your offers

  • My first degree is in Applied Psychology,
  • my as-yet-unfinished MA is in Migration and Diaspora Studies. I also have qualifications in Art (sculpture and ceramics),
  • Art Therapy, Counselling, Applied Behaviour Analysis, and TEFL (CELTA). 
  • I speak French very well, but not perfectly.
  • I have lots of years of experience of working with people with intellectual disabilities - education, support, care, and therapy.

Contact

desmonddara@yahoo.ie, 086 3617626

Wants

I want to build a few raised beds in my garden, it would be great to have some help building and filling with soil.